The Lincoln County School District in partnership with LCEA members developed the Professional Growth & Evaluation System for Licensed Educators and Instructional Leaders. This system was piloted in the spring of 2013, with full implementation beginning in the fall of 2013-14 school year. As we implement this system, there will be appropriate modifications and adjustments as a result of our continuous improvement efforts. This live system will continue to be refined on an ongoing basis in partnership with LCEA members. However, do not hesitate to contact Tiana Tucker, Interim Human Resources Director, with any evaluation related questions as well.
Absence management and professional growth:
Student Learning & Growth Goal (SLGG)
- Student Learning and Growth Goal Form Template
- SLGG Samples for Administrators
- Step-by-Step SLG Goal Setting Process
- Student Learning and Growth Goals Scoring Matrix
- ODE Guidance for Setting Student Learning and Growth Goals