We Need You. They Need You. Be a Substitute.
Substitutes play an important role in supporting our students and staff. From daily and long-term teaching to assistants in school offices and libraries, subs help our schools tremendously. We’re committed to helping you succeed whether you’re a recent graduate looking to build experience for a career in education, a parent looking to work the hours your kids are in school, or a seasoned teacher looking to get back to the classroom. There has never been a better time to join the LCSD team!
LCSD Offers Substitutes the Following Benefits:
- Opportunities to make a difference in the lives of our students.
- Flexible work schedules and locations that are tailored to substitute needs.
- Family-friendly work hours
- Professional relationships with LCSD staff.
- Pathways that may lead to a full-time career in LCSD.
- Assistance with teacher licensure.
- North County licensed subs receive premium pay of $270 for a full, 7.5 hour day.