Student Success Act
The Student Investment Account (SIA) Plan was approved by the Board at the March 31, 2020 Board Session. SIA allocations were reduced statewide due to a decrease in anticipated revenues because of the COVID-19 pandemic. The SIA plan has been revised to align with the dollars being received. All items in the revised plan were chosen from expenditures already approved in the original plan.
The revised plan was approved by the Board at the October 13, 2020 Board Session.
- Student Success Act – Student Investment Account (SIA) Signed Grant Agreement
- Lincoln County School District Student Investment Account Plan Presentation (10/13/2020)
- Student Success Act – Student Investment Account (SIA) Grant Agreement
- Original Student Success Act Plan
Division 22 Assurances
As required by OAR 581-022-2305 Compliance and Reporting on Standards, all Oregon school districts must report to their respective communities as to the district’s status with regards to the state standards.
- Division 22 Standards for Public Elementary and Secondary Schools 2019-20 Assurances Report
- Division 22 Standards for Publis Elementary and Secondary Schools 2018-19 Assurances Report
- Division 22 Standards for Public Elementary and Secondary Schools 2017-18 Assurances Report
Healthy and Safe Schools Plan
- Model for Healthy and Safe Schools Plan
- Lead in Drinking Water Test Results
- Radon Testing Plan
- Radon Testing Results (October 2019)
Radon test results will be posted to this page when available in accordance with ORS 332.167
Subscribe to Healthy and Safe Schools Email Updates