Lincoln County School District has an abundance of volunteers who bring their enthusiasm, ideas, and expertise into our schools each day. Parents, grandparents, and community volunteers have long been essential figures in our schools by sharing their time and talents with students and lending a helping hand to teachers and school staff. Our volunteers help in countless ways!
To volunteer in our schools, you must fill out an online application, pass a criminal background check, and complete the online Vector Solutions (formerly SafeSchools) training course.
To find out how you can become a valuable member of the LCSD Volunteer Team contact:
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- In-person volunteer training: Thursday, September 28, 5:30 p.m., Yaquina View Elementary
- Oceanlake Elementary: Reading assistants for K-2
- Toledo Jr/High School: Athletic events
- Newport Middle School: Bilingual volunteers
- Volunteer Guidelines
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Guías de Voluntario/a
- Código de Conducta para Voluntarios
- 10 Reasons to Get Involved