We provide this list of fun & educational summertime activities as suggestions to parents on ways to keep their children engaged, even during the long weeks of summer!
If you wish to add information to this list, please send an email to Laurie Urquhart firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: The activities listed below are not sponsored by Lincoln County School District and therefore do not follow school district policies and procedures. Please contact the individual organization(s) directly for complete details.
Please return often as we continue to update
information for Summer 2016!
- Central Coast Chess Club- Saturdays at 1:30, PUD Building in Newport. Contact Bill Barrese for more info: email@example.com
- Computer Camps at Lewis & Clark College - Portland
- Food Program - throughout Lincoln County
- Girls in Engineering and Marine Science Camp (grade 7 and 8 in Fall)
- Junior Ranger Program at Beverly Beach State Park - Newport
- LCSD Free Summer Program, Grades 1-5, Newport, Lincoln City
- Neighbors for Kids - Depoe Bay
- Neighbors for Kids Summer Camp
- Newport Pool: 541 265-7770
- Newport Summer Reading 2016
- Oregon Track Club All-Comers Track Meets - Eugene
- OSU Pee-Wee Girls Basketball Camp (K-2)
- OSU Girls Hoop Camp (Grades 3-9)
- OSU Mobile Science/Engineering Camp- (Grades 7-9)
- Surf School 2016 - Agate Beach
- Toledo Pool: 541 336-3181