- Vicky Roller, Counselor
- Morag Reid, Registrar
Links and Resources
A student who wishes to graduate from high school in less time than the ordinary grade 9-12 sequence may request permission to complete graduation requirements on an altered schedule. The student and his/her parents will consult with high school guidance personnel to develop a Personal Education Plan. Therir intention to accomplish this plan will be stated in writing to the superintendent.
Driver's License Verification of Attendance
- Pick up in Counseling CenterDistance Learning Lab
- Classes from high school and college programs are offered to expand the options to cover subjects that students can not get at Toledo High School.
- Students selected by need and commitment to working on their own.
- Students can work at school and at home, therefore they can complete classes more quickly than a regular class or take longer to complete as well.
Alternative Education Program
Program selected by students and parents and the Assistant Principal.
- Students must sign out of current classes before leaving.
- See college web page for the college you are interested in.
- Common Application (used for many private colleges).