Taft High School Counseling center
- OSAC Website
- OSAC Scholarship Worksheet
- Scholarship Activities Chart
- OSAC Scholarship Guide
- Personal Statements
- Welcome to the rest of your life...
ASPIRE stands for Access to Student assistance Programs In Reach of Everyone, and is overseen by the Oregon Student Assistance Commission (OSAC).
ASPIRE is a mentoring program. Students who choose to participate in ASPIRE are matched with a volunteer Advisor to guide them through the exploration, application, and financial aid process for post-high school education and training programs.
Schools apply and compete to have the ASPIRE program become a part of their career center. Schools also have the option to apply for a grant to have an AmeriCorps member placed at their site to assist in developing the program.
About ASPIRE at Taft High School: Yes! THS has the ASPIRE Program! We are looking for community members interested in becoming volunteer Advisors:
ASPIRE Advisors have the unique opportunity to directly impact students' futures, helping students to pursue and realize their dreams.
Advisors volunteer 1-4 hours per week, mentoring 1-10 students in the ASPIRE Center. Advisors are accepted and trained by the Program Coordinator/Developer.
- Lincoln County Foundation Scholarships, 2014
- Plum Creek Foundation Grant - Many (school) sites are eligible to apply for the Plum Creek Foundation Grant. Eligible sites are located in these Oregon counties: Benton, Coos, Curry, Douglas, Jackson, Josephine, Lane, Lincoln and Polk. Sites can apply for up to $10k, but most awards are under $5k.
- PEO International Scholarship
- Local, State and National Scholarship List
- Pacific University Oregon Resident Scholarship
- Dell Scholars Program
- BigSun Organization Athletic Scholarship
- Al Forthan Scholarship
- The Gates Millenium Scholars
- Intertribal Timber Council Scholarship
- The Gloria Barron Prize for Young Heroes
- American Indian Scienceand Engineering Society
- Mary Decker Health Care Education Scholarship
- Oregon State Fraternal Order of Eagles Scholarship
- COSA - Confederation of Oregon Schools Administrators
- Joann Hamilton Memorial Fund
- AAUW Scholarship
- Oregon Collectors Association Hasson/Newman Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Oregon Music Teachers Association Scholarships