Crestview Heights will be holding our first ever Read-A-Thon March 6-20th. Your child will soon be getting information sent home in their Friday Folders explaining this fun and educational fundraiser. The flyer will have simple instructions on how to set up your child's Read-A-Thon donation page. Their donation page can be shared on social media, through emails, texts and print brochures. You will be requesting a one time lump sum donation made through their webpage and in return your child will be focusing on reading by completing a goal of 10 reading sessions at school during those two weeks. The readers will have an opportunity to earn R.A.T. (Read-A-Thon) bucks, which they can spend on prizes, games and books in the RAT Store!
News You Can Use:
- A letter from the District Nurse about head lice is available here. Remember: the best way to protect your child from getting head lice is to do routine head checks at home!
- Have you linked your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Crestview Heights? You still get your same rewards, but you also help with the STEM funds at Crestview!
- Crestview Boosters/PTO meets at 5:30pm on the 3rd Monday of every month. We need YOU to help us do awesome things for our students.
- In case of delays or closure, call the 24-Hour Emergency Information number:
541-265-4437 for closure or delay announcements.
- WE NEED BUS DRIVERS!All training will be provided, no experience necessary. If you are interested, please call Mid-Columbia Bus Co. 541-265-4445
CRESTVIEW HEIGHTS K-8
- Principal: Kelly Beaudry
- Office Hours: 8 am - 4 pm
P.O. Box 830
2750 Crestline Drive
Waldport, OR 97394