About Crestview Heights School
- Principal: Kelly Beaudry
- Office Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
P.O. Box 830
2750 Crestline Drive
Waldport, OR 97394
- Grades: K-8
- Year Built: 1997
- Student Demographics:
(provided by Oregon Dept. of Education, 2014/15)
- Number of Students: 393
- American Indian / Alaskan Native: 2.0 %
- Asian: 1.0%
- Black: 1.0 %
- Hispanic: 9.0 %
- Multi-Ethnic: 6.0 %
- White: 81.0 %
- Economically Disadvantaged: 70.0 %
(based on free/reduced meal eligibility)
School Report Cards
The Oregon Department of Education produces yearly report cards for schools and districts. These reports were mandated by the 1999 state legislature and provide educators with an opportunity to communicate directly with parents and community members about how local schools are performing.
In 2013, the Oregon Department of Education released a newly redesigned school and district Report Card. This new Report Card is the product of a year of review and revisions, led by an external Report Card Steering Committee and informed by feedback from thousands of stakeholders around the state.
The goals of the redesign were to:
- More accurately reflect student learning and growth;
- Incorporate key measures of college and career readiness;
- Align the report card with district’s achievement compacts; and
- Make the Report Cards more user friendly and accessible.
The most current reports for Crestview Heights School (2014-15) are available and may be viewed in here . For past years report cards, please visit the Oregon Department of Education website at ww.ode.state.or.us.